Who is Anisha Ramakrishna?
Anisha Ramakrishna is an Indian television personality, entrepreneur, and the founder of the shopping and retail brands “Currently” and “No Sharam” and a cast member of the show Family Karma. She left her life and a 12-year relationship in New York City to return home and launch her fashion business with her parents. In 2017, she launched her own women’s clothing line.
|Short Bio and Career|
|Real/Birth Name:||Anisha Ramakrishna|
|Active From:||2011- Present|
|Famous As:||Family Karma|
|Family and Siblings|
|Date of Birth:||22nd September 1984, Saturday|
|Age (As in 2021):||37 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Calcutta, India|
|Home Town:||Doral, Florida|
|Education:||Florida International University (B.B.A.)|
University of Miami Herbert Business School (M.B.A.)
|Height:||5 Feet 8 Inches (172 cm)|
|Personal Quotes:||“I’m freezing my eggs. I’m all about being a power female and giving zero Fs, and here you see me being really vulnerable. Like, I couldn’t believe I had to do this.”|
|Favorite Food:||Chicken nugget|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth:||$100 Thousand|
Read Also: Karen Derrico Wiki, Age, Deon Derrico, Kids, Parents, Facts
Other Facts You Need To Know About Anisha Ramakrishna:
- Anisha Ramakrishna Loves Dancing.
- Anisha is a spicy food fanatic.
- She dislikes coffee.
- She is a foodie, and she used to run a food blog called The Hungry Hindu, which she later renamed Currently Hungry.
- Anish unabashedly spills the tea on her own cringe-worthy personal life situations, dating, sex, pop culture, living with her parents in her mid-thirties, managing a small business, and knowing her uncensored candor and wickedly sharp wit.
- She was working for a fashion brand in New York City by 2011.
- Anisha worked for Tahari, ASL, for six years as the Vice President of Product Development for Private Label Brands. Tahari, ASL is a New York-based women’s clothing company.
- Anisha launched her own women’s clothing line in 2017.
- Ramakrishna admitted that her 36th birthday celebrations were not particularly memorable. “It was kind of a slap in the face while I was celebrating my 36th birthday,” she said. Ramakrishna, who is constantly chastised by her family for not marrying and having children, found herself single and with no immediate plans to start a family.
- She hopes to start a family in the near future.
- Anisha also hosts her own podcast, Currently Cringing. From her modern dating life to worrying about the COVID-19 pandemic, Anisha’s life is explored in-depth in this podcast.
Anisha Talks About Freezing her Egg
What is Family Karma?
Family Karma is an American reality television series that premiered on Bravo on March 8, 2020. It follows the lives of several Indian American families who relocated to the Miami, Florida area around the same time. The show has been renewed for a second season, which will premiere on June 2, 2021. “Family Karma” is the first reality television show with an all-India cast. The series depicts the conflict that arises from coming from multigenerational homes steeped in traditional Indian culture while navigating new, decidedly more modern American ways.
“Family Karma” returns to Bravo on Wednesday, June 2 at 9 p.m. ET.
Major Sources / References
1. Bravo TV