|Quick Info→||Age (2021): 38 Years Old||Girlfriend/Dating: Serena Skov Campbell|
Who is Aziz Ansari?
Aziz Ansari is a famous American Actor, Writer, stand-up Comedian, Famous Director, and producer of Hollywood. His role as Tom Haverford in Netflix star in the series “Master of none” was considered one of his best roles. The Comedy specialist “Aziz Ansari “was nominated for the “Grammy award for best albums.” His book named “Modern Romance “was acclaimed as New York Times bestseller book.
|Real/Birth Name:||Aziz Ansari|
|Profession:||Actor, Writer, Comedian, Director, Producer|
|Family and Siblings|
Aniz Adam Ansari
|Date of Birth:||23rd February 1983, Wednesday|
|Age (As in 2021):||38 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Columbia, South Carolina|
|Home Town:||Bennettsville, South Carolina|
|School:||South Carolina Governor’s School for Science and Mathematics.|
|College:||New York University Stern School of Business|
|Marital Status:||In a Relationship|
1. Courtney McBroom
2. Serena Skov Campbell
|Height:||6 Feet 7 Inches (200 cm)|
|Weight:||136 lbs (62 KG)|
|Shoe size:||9 (US)|
|Quotes & Books|
|Books:||Modern Romance: An Investigation (2015)|
|Awards & Nomination|
|Awards:||1. Variety Power of Comedy Award (2014)|
2. Critics’ Choice Television Award (2016)
3. Peabody Award (2016)
4. Primetime Emmy Award (2016, 2017)
5. Golden Globe Award (2017)
|Nominations:||1. Denver Film Critics Society Award (2009)|
2. Teen Choice Award (2010)
3. Poppy Awards (2012)
4. NAACP Image Award (2013, 2016)
5. American Comedy Award (2014)
6. BTVA Voice Acting Award (2014)
7. Young Hollywood Award (2014)
8. Variety Power of Comedy Award (2014)
9. Golden Globe Award (2016, 2017)
10. Critics’ Choice Television Award (2016)
11. Dorian Award (2016)
12. Gold Derby TV Award (2016)
13. Online Film & Television Association Award (2016)
14. Peabody Award (2016)
15. Primetime Emmy Award (2016)
16. TCA Award (2016, 2017)
17. People’s Choice Awards (2017)
18. Primetime Emmy Award (2017)
19. Screen Actors Guild Award (2017)
20. Grammy Award (2020)
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth:||$20 Million|
|Annual Salary:||$9 Million|
|House Worth:||1. $2.68 Million |
(3,016 square foot home)
2. $5.7 Million
(2,452 square foot Tribeca loft)
His Short Bio
His date of birth is 23rd February 1983; he is now 38 years old. He is basically from the Muslim religion, but he believes in “non-religious.”
He is an immigrant to South India, Tamilnadu, born in Columbia, South Carolina, and grew up in Bennettsville in South Carolina.
Aziz Ansari’s Family and Education
His parents were from India (South India, Tamilnadu), Aziz’s father, Shoukath Ansari, is a gastroenterologist. His mother, Fatima Ansari, is an obstetrician Gynecologist.
He has one brother, Aniz Adam Ansari is a writing partner in “Master of None.” By birth, he was Muslim, but he has identified himself as non-religious.
He has done schooling from South Carolina Governor’s School for Science and Mathematics and more about he has completed his graduation from New York University in Stern School of Business and gained a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
Short Career/Early Life
Aziz Ansari began his career in 2005 by making short films alongside comedians Paul Scheer and Rob Huebel and director Jason Woliner, which led to the MTV comedy series “Human Giant,” which aired 20 episodes from 2007 to 2008.
Ansari made his big-screen debut in 2006 with “School for Scoundrels” and has since starred in many other films. In addition, Ansari was the first actor cast on “Parks and Recreation” (2009-2015), where he portrayed Tom Haverford, a sardonic Parks Department employee with dreams of becoming an entrepreneur.
Moving towards his comedy career, He was also selected as “Hot Standup” by “Rolling Stone” magazine in 2005. In addition, Aziz received the “Jury Award” from HBO in 2006 at the US Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colorado.
In 2007, he traveled with Flight of the Conchords and participated in their HBO show. His comedy show “Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening” aired on Comedy Central in January 2010 and was released on CD and DVD.
Moreover. Aziz has frequently performed at the “Upright Citizens Brigade Theatres,” where he has been in weekly events called “Invite Them Up.”
Who is Aziz Ansari Wife or Girlfriend?
As of now, Aziz is not married, but since 2019 he has been dating his girlfriend Serena Skov Campbell (current girlfriend); Serena is a Danish physicist.
And talking about his ex-girlfriend, Courtney McBroom (Pastry Chef), was also listed in his girlfriend list from August 2013-January 2016.
Physical Appearance: How Tall is Aziz Ansari?
He stands 6 feet and 7 inches, and his personality is impressive overall. The weight of Mr. Ansari is 62 Kg. Apart from that, his Shoe size is 9 (US), 42 (UE). His black eyes and black hair make him decent.
How Much is Aziz Ansari Net Worth?
If we talk about salary, then his salary is approximately $9 million per year, based on the estimation of the average wage, and his net worth (as in 2021) is around $20 Million.
Moving towards his real estate assets, he brought a house in Los Angles worth $2.66 million. He has also brought a house near Taylor swift in NYC worth $5.7 million. He has his one home in New York Rangen Captain.
Quick Facts You Need to Know About Aziz Ansari:
- He is a food lover and has started “The food club” along with his friends.
- The first book in his writing journey was: Modern romance: An investigation.
- In 2016 he was included in the list of most influential people in the time 100.
- He was placed number one spot after the performance of his cast “Tom Haverford.”
- He has successfully put himself as the first Asian American actor acting in Television and won a golden globe for that.
- He was identified as the first person from India who hosted Saturday Night Live episodes on 2017, 21st January.
- His comedy career or role was focused on his personal life. He was performing with interest in his personal life.
- Very few people know, he identified himself as “feminist” as he was saying the role of his girlfriend is significant in influencing him.
- Harris Wittels was his close friend, and they were seen working together also as a comedian.
- A lady imposed an Allegation of sexual misconduct on him once, but later she apologized to him.
- Talking about his first film, in 2006 the film title name “School for Scoundrels” was his first film and he has played the role of a classmate in the movie.