Last Updated : January 21, 2022
|Quick Info→||Age (2022): 36 Years Old||Marital Status: Single|
Who is Briana Latrise?
Briana Latrise is a Los Angeles, California-based actor, mixed media artist, writer, photographer, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. Briana is best known for being a cast member of the American reality television show “Growing Up Hip Hop.”
She is also the founder of Tuesdays At Heart, a non-profit organization that provides educational, financial, therapeutic, and other support services to at-risk adolescents, women, and other vulnerable populations.
|Real/Birth Name:||Briana Latrise Kamara|
|Profession:||Actor, Mixed Media Artist, Writer, Photographer, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist|
|Famous For:||Growing Up Hip Hop (Actor)|
|Family and Siblings|
Martin (Kendu) Isaacs
|Date of Birth:||3rd August 1986, Sunday|
|Age (As in 2022):||36 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Home Town:||Los Angeles|
|Mailing Address:||Briana Latrise Inc.|
5777 W. Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Mercury Turner (2013) (Son)
|Height:||5 Feet 9 Inches (179 cm)|
|Weight (Approx.):||149 lbs. (68 KG)|
|Eye Colour:||Light Brown|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth:||$37 Million|
You May Like: Robert Downey Jr. [Actor] Bio, Age, Wife, Kids, Family, and More
Other Facts You Need To Know About Briana Latrise:
- Briana Latrise started taking drugs at an early age.
- Latrise worked at DF Enterprises as an event producer.
- She was recruited to intern for Interscope Records co-founder and Apple Music executive Jimmy Iovine when she was 15 years old.
- During her pregnancy, she was left alone and destitute by her boyfriend. During her difficult circumstances, even her parents were unsupportive.
- She could not sift through the facts regarding her daughter, whom she had given birth to with her former partner. There have been no revelations concerning the nature of her relationship with her previous partner.
- Briana talked about her complicated background, revealing that her mother kicked her out when she was just 12 years old after arguing with her.
- Briana is a skilled artist who combines materials and words to create images that reflect her compassionate spirit.
- Briana allegedly accused her ex-boyfriend, Iman Omari, of assaulting her.
- She presented the reality television show Growing Up Hip Hop as a supporting cast member in seasons 2-3 and as a main cast member in season 4.
- Briana alleges that as a youngster, she didn’t even know her father’s phone number, nor did they have a connection.
- While in a drunken stupor she accidentally burnt down her flat. Briana was inebriated and fell asleep while preparing a frozen pizza. Briana eventually awoke to rain on her head and firemen standing in a pool in her living room.
- She’d been through a lot of bad relationships in the past.
1. Briana Latrise