Cedric Yarbrough is a well-known comedian, actor, voice actor, and singer who appeared on “Reno 911” (Comedy Central) and “Speechless” (on ABC). Tom Dubois and Colonel H. Stinkmeaner in “The Boondocks,” Chocolate Giddy-up on “Black Dynamite,” and Firestorm in “Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths” were all voiced by him. Cedric is a famous actor, yet he still has no wife.
Suffers From Thyroid
In 2002, there was a tragic moment in the life of the famous comedian. When Doctors discovered a link to thyroid cancer.
He had a tumor removed from his salivary glands in 1988, and then in 2002, he got diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer.
The above Twitter snapshot shows that the comedian’s friends and followers care deeply about him and appreciate his success.
Similar People You May Know: Comedian Yannis Pappas’ Facts
Weight Gain Caused
Yarbrough claimed he cried when seeing how much weight he had put on since the show – Reno 911’s original run ended.
When Cedric Yarbrough was younger, he didn’t worry about his health or weight and could eat an entire pizza after filming the Comedy Central show “Reno 911” without gaining weight. Things have certainly evolved. He’s over fifty, and his body has never lied to him. The quality of his anaerobic respiration has decreased. The actor’s body shows the effects of his poor eating habits.
In particular, Yarbrough did not like how his body had changed due to his advancing years. After gaining weight due to poor eating habits and a lack of exercise, the actor from The Speechless decided to make some changes.
The famous voice actor said he reclaimed the name “chubby” after gaining weight and following fat advocates on Instagram.
However, the veteran actor doesn’t think he’s worth spending his entire life obsessing over his diet, exercise routine, and weight. Instead, Cedric thinks of himself as a stunningly handsome and potent being who is more than the sum of his physical attributes.
The famous Reno 911 star stated in a Zoom video call conference with Brieftake about his weight gain. Other actors from the show also participated in the interview.
Does Cedric Yarbrough Really Have A Wife?
Yarbrough does not have a wife. He prefers to keep the details of his private life out of the media spotlight. On the other hand, Cedric is a staunch advocate for LGBT rights, but he hasn’t spoken publicly about his gender orientation.
The comedian-actor once posted on Instagram with his co-actor Tracie Thoms. Both of them worked in “Say Goodnight and Go,” where they portrayed the roles of a married couple. Fans speculated the on-screen couple was a real-life couple.
His Short Biography
Yarbrough was born n Burnsville, Minnesota, America, on March 20, 1973. He is best known for his hilarious role as Deputy S. Jones in the hit television series “Reno 911,” which airs on Comedy Central. Cedric Percelle Yarbrough was his given name when he was born. Regarding his parents, there are a few details.
Eni, Trevo, and Trevor, these three actors and comedians, are three siblings of our actor.
He stands at an impressive height of 6 feet 2 inches. The net worth of the talented analyst is one million dollars.
5 Quick Facts
- He was born and raised in Minneapolis, located in Minnesota.
- Throughout his time at college, the voice actor held jobs at a janitorial service and FedEx Office (Formerly known as Kinko).
- The proper pronunciation of his first name, Cedrick, is “SEE-drick.” In 2002, Cedric appeared on television as Other Andy in the show “Andy Richter Controls the Universe.” Then, in 2004, Yarbrough was cast in his first theatrical picture as Prison Guard in “Meet the Fockers” among actor Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro, and Blythe Danner. “Meet the Fockers” was his first film released in theatres.
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Bones, Svetlana, Family Guy, The Boondocks, Rake, The Goldbergs, and The 60-Yard Line are well-known films and television episodes in which he has appeared and contributed to his acting resume.
- Bobby McFerrin and Elvis Costello are two actors he admires much as a performer.