|Quick Info→||Age (2021): 38 Years Old||Husband/Spouse: Ivan Carrillo|
Who is Jonathan Vigliotti?
Jonathan Vigliotti is a Los Angeles-based CBS News correspondent. He previously worked for the network’s London bureau as a foreign correspondent. His work can be seen on all CBS News broadcasts and platforms, including “CBS Evening News with Norah O’Donnell,” “CBS Mornings,” “Sunday Morning (1976),” Weekend News (2016),” Face The Nation,” and “48 Hours” (1988).
|Real/Birth Name:||Jonathan Vigliotti|
|Family and Siblings|
1. Marc Vigliotti
2. Gregg Vigliotti
|Date of Birth:||20th March 1983, Sunday|
|Age (As in 2021):||38 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Mount Kisco, New York|
|Home Town:||Westchester, New York|
|Married/Wedding:||Ivan Carrillo (M.2017)|
(Social Media Consultant)
|Marriage/Wedding Date:||10th March 2017, Friday|
|Marriage/Wedding Location:||New York City Hall|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Awards & Nomination|
|Awards:||1. Emmy Award (1 time)|
2. Regional Emmy Awards (6 times)
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth (As in 2021):||$1 Million (Estimated)|
|Annual Salary:||$100 Thousand (Estimated)|
His Short Bio
On March 20, 1983, a CBS News correspondent was born in Mount Kisco and grew up in Westchester, New York, United States. And he is currently 38 years old and celebrates his birthday on March 20 every year.
A foreign correspondent belongs to the White ethnicity. He belongs to American nationality and his zodiac sign is Pisces.
Jonathan Vigliotti’s Family And Education
CBS News correspondent posts about his family members on social media almost as frequently as he does about his wife. Ralph Vigliotti and Diane Vigliotti are the names of his parents. CBS News broadcaster was raised in Westchester, New York, alongside his brothers Marc and Gregg.
Aside from that, both of his siblings are married and have children. In addition, the journalist enjoys tight relationships with members of his family.
Jonathan earned a degree in Journalism and architecture from Fordham University in 2005 with a bachelor of science in communication and under Edward A. Walsh Scholar.
Career/Early Life of Jonathan Vigliotti
The beginning of his professional career was spent working for KJCT-TV in Grand Junction, Colorado. Vigliotti worked as a reporter for WPLG-TV, an ABC station in Miami, Florida, where he covered the Haiti earthquake and won an Emmy for a half-hour primetime program on Florida’s gun regulations.
In 2015, he joined CBS News as a journalist for CBS News’ 24-hour newsgathering program, Newspath.
Before CBS, Vigliotti formerly worked at WNBC-TV in New York City, winning Emmys for the Boston Marathon bombing and Hurricane Sandy. As part of a Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting fellowship, he spent three weeks in Greenland reporting on the consequences of climate change on polar bears. He’s also written for Current TV and the Travel, Business, and Sports sections of the New York Times.
Who is Jonathan Vigliotti Husband?
Vigliotti is out and proudly gay. He is happily married to Ivan Carrillo, whom he refers to be as his husband. To celebrate their fourth anniversary, Ivan Carrillo shared some photos on Instagram.
On March 10, Jonathan became the husband of Ivan Carrillo. The wedding took place at New York City Hall in front of several of the couple’s closest friends and family. Instagram users may see that the adventurous duo enjoys documenting their travels and sharing the experience with their devoted following.
Who is Ivan Carrillo?
Ivan Carrillo is an Experienced Social Media Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry. He is Skilled in WordPress, Breaking News, Mac, Journalism, and Radio.
In addition, he is also a Strong marketing professional with a Master of Arts focused in Mass Communications (Spanish-Language Journalism) from Florida International University.
CBS News correspondent looks very smart and attractive, and he stands pretty tall in his photos, which are related to his surroundings. He has maintained his physic in fine shape. He has black hair that complements his facial features.
How Much is Jonathan Vigliotti Salary And Net Worth?
According to CBS News Employees, in terms of his wages, CBS News Correspondent provides an average annual salary of $118,175 to its employees.
His net worth is expected to be around $1 million, as of 2021. His work as a broadcast journalist is his primary source of income.
Jonathan Vigliotti’s Some Other Quick Facts and Trivia:
- An Emmy nomination for “Best On-Camera Talent” in 2011 went to his investigation into the online gun trade, while a “Breaking News” award went to his reporting during Hurricane Sandy that same year.
- He has won two Edward R. Murrow Awards and three Associated Press Awards for his reporting and breaking news coverage.
- He is settled at his own marketing company, The Social Rooster, as a social media director since 2016.
- A foreign correspondent has covered a wide range of topics during his career, including the Haiti earthquake, Hurricane Sandy, the Newtown school shooting, the Boston Marathon bombing, the ongoing hunt for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, and the Paris terrorist incident.
- He has covered various cases from Brooklyn, including the 15-year-old teenager arrested in the August 2012 Playground Shootings That Wounded 4 Teens.
- He was the first American Journalist to cover the attack on the Manchester Arena in the United Kingdom.
- He was the first journalist who reported the scene from the helicopter which killed Kobe Bryant.
- Vigliotti provided extensive coverage of American first covid outbreake.