Kendra Robinson is both a criminal defense attorney and an estate agent. She was born and raised in Clinton, South Carolina. Robinson handles both commercial and residential estate closings in addition to his criminal defense practice. This hints at her intelligence and general breadth of knowledge.
The gorgeous attorney’s mother introduced her to the television show Law & Order! when Kendra was a freshman in college, and the show sparked her interest in being a lawyer. With her firm, she practices law.
After making an appearance on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta on VH1, she became a household name. Kendra also uses Instagram to advertise her successful fitness brand, Hourglass Body. Robinson joined the Delta Sigma Theta sorority when she was in high school.
Does Kendra Robinson Have a Child?
After getting married to Yung Joc in November 2021, who is a father to four girls and four boys, the attractive reality star has to co-parent the eight kids. They consider her to be their stepmother.
Yung Joc is a rapper from the United States who is currently 40 years old and has at least eight children with four different women.
The love life of the singer who appeared on the reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta in 2014 was complicated as a result of the fact that they were in many relationships at the same time.
In the meantime, he has completed two marriages under the law. His first marriage was to Alexandria Robinson, which lasted from 2001 to 2014, and his second marriage, which took place on November 7, 2021, was to Kendra Robinson.
Joc had a previous marriage to a woman named Alexandria Robinson before he wed Kendra. According to TMZ, they started dating when they were in high school and have been together ever since. They have three children together: a daughter named Ja’Kori and two sons named Amir and Chase.
2012 marked the beginning of the couple’s divorce proceedings, which were finalized in 2014. Alleged infidelity on Joc’s part led to the breakup of their relationship.
The famed rapper’s oldest child is Amoni, whom he shares with Fatimah. According to Joc, Fatimah once accused him of being a “deadbeat dad” and even took him to court for past-due payments of child support, but Joc maintains that this accusation could not be further from the truth. He said he took wonderful care of his son.
Joc had children with Fatimah and Alexandria before having fraternal twins with Carla, a boy named Cadence and a girl named Camora. Carla is often referred to by the alias “Karlie Redd.” While still married to Alexandria, Joc allegedly dated Karlie. The pair divorced after Joc cheated on Carla with Khadiyah Lewis.
Joc is a father to a second set of twins, Eden and Allon, whom he shares with his partner Sina Bina. Cadence and Camora were Joc’s first set of twins.
People You May Know: Ian Bremmer [Political Scientist] Bio, Married, Wife, Net Worth, Facts
The solicitor who goes by the name “Robinson” was born under the sign of Aquarius on January 26, 1998, in Clinton, South Carolina, to James Collins Robinson and Phyllis Robinson.
She is a Christian of African-American heritage. The gorgeous lawyer’s sibling is a guy named Michael Collins Robinson.
Quick Facts and Trivia
- She is one of the founding members of Sanders, Robinson, and Scott, Title & Associates LLC.
- Ms. Robinson is fluent in Spanish.
- In 2014, she met Yung Joc for the first time on her way to a job interview at a gas station.
- Joc and Kendra have also been incredibly astute with their money and business pursuits. The pair bought a house together and owned numerous companies across Atlanta jointly.
- The gorgeous reality TV star even declared herself a “bonus mom” to Joc’s eight children from prior marriages.
- Kendra has been a supporting cast member on Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta since season eight and has made a total of 12 appearances.
- She says the show (Love and Hip Hop) brings her closer to her boyfriend and it has helped in building up their relationship.
- The famous rapper went to great efforts to assure his lovely fiancé that he had put his player ways behind by getting her name tattooed on his genitals.
- Joc’s ex Karlie and Sina Bina came out with allegations of the rapper cheating on Kendra with her. With all of these rumors circulating, Kendra decided to split. Their separation, however, was short-lived, and the pair quickly reconciled.
- The rapper admitted that he met Kendra a few years after she graduated from law school. He first appeared on the lovely attorney’s Instagram page in 2016, so it’s reasonable to presume they’ve known each other since then.
- Yung proposed to Robinson in July 2019, but their marriage was postponed due to COVID-19.
People You May Know: Rapper Yella Beezy