Who is Laura Sanko?
Laura Sanko is an American former professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), and Dana White’s Contender Series (DWCS) reporter, as well as Legacy Fighting Alliance (LFA) and Invicta Fighting Championships (IFC) commentator. In her brief MMA career, which lasted from September 2010 to January 2013, Sanko competed in five amateur bouts and one professional fight. Amanda Hein, Emily Reid, Kyla Potter, and Nadia Nixon were all defeated by her. On October 30, 2010, she fell to Leslie Lockwood.
|Short Bio and Career|
|Real/Birth Name:||Laura Marcusse|
|Nickname:||Fancy, Laura Sanko|
Former MMA Fighter
|Pro MMA Record:||1-0-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)|
|Last Fight:||5th January 2013, in IFC (Invicta Fighting Championships)|
|Family and Siblings|
|Date of Birth:||7th December 1982, Tuesday|
|Age (As in 2021):||39 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Illinois, USA|
|School:||Kansas City Christian School|
|College:||William Jewel College (2002-2005)|
Nathan Sanko (Entrepreneur)
|Marriage Date:||7th September 2012|
|Dating/Affair:||Nathan Sanko (2006-)|
Burke Sanko (Son)
(Born 21st December 2013)
|Height:||5 Feet 5 Inches (165 cm)|
|Weight (Approx.):||106 lbs. (48 KG)|
|Body Measurements:||32-24-33 Inches|
|Personal Quotes:||“Be brave, be beautiful, be strong, be a mom, be a warrior, be a trailblazer, be whatever makes you feel like the amazing women you are.”|
2012 – Blue Corner Battles 105lb Amateur Champion
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth:||$500 Thousand (Estimated)|
|Annual Salary:||$85,000 (Estimated)|
You May Like: Kevin Owens [WWE] Tattoo Meaning, Wife, Net Worth, Height, Facts
Other Facts You Need To Know About Laura Sanko:
- Laura Sanko began her career as an MMA fighter; however, she had to retire due to her pregnancy.
- Sanko started working as an in-cage and sideline reporter for the Ultimate Fighting Championships. In addition, she co-hosts the Aussie & Fancy Breakdown with fighter Megan Anderson.
- She founded Grassy Pants Beef, LLC in 2012. The firm distributes 100% grass-fed, hormone-free steaks to local health food stores, restaurants, and private consumers.
- She was in her mid-20s when she decided she wanted to start fighting, but her family wouldn’t let her. So she told her family, “I got into MMA because I was going through a bad period in my personal life and wanted a way to distract myself from the stress.”
- When she was 14, she wanted to join a band, but her extremely conservative Midwest parents didn’t want her to get a guitar because they feared it would lead to her hanging out with the wrong crowd.
- She has an allergy to dragonfruit.
- Her grandfather, who was stationed on Tinian Island, was part of the mechanics’ crew that serviced the Enola Gay.
- She has had the opportunity to collaborate with various businesses, including Eat to Evolve and Direct Hemp.
- She is still very active, and in doing regular workouts in the gym, she also works with a fighting trainer.
- Laura’s interest in martial arts began at an early age. After viewing the film Karate Kid.
- She is also a skilled pianist.
- She has a strong affinity towards animals, particularly horses. She has a horse named Sam.
K2L Grindhouse – Gym / Affiliations
James Krause – Trainer / Instructor / Coach
Brian Davidson – Trainer / Instructor / Coach
Austen Ford – Trainer / Instructor / Coach
Tim Elliot – Trainer / Instructor / Coach