Who is Monica Vaswani?
She is an Indian-American television personality best known for her role in the Bravo reality series Family Karma. She has been a part of the series since 2020, alongside Brian Benni, Vishal Parvani, Anisha Ramakrishna, Amrit Kapai, Shaan Patel, and others. The show follows several multigenerational Indian families who have immigrated to the United States. She is also a technology expert and aspiring Bollywood choreographer. She also received her Real Estate Sales Associate license and completed basic payroll certification. Since 2015, she has held several positions at Ultimate Software, including Account Manager and HR Specialist.
|Short Bio and Career|
|Real/Birth Name:||Monica Vaswani|
|Profession:||Software Specialist, |
|Famous As:||Family Karma Cast|
|Family and Siblings|
|Date of Birth:||16th September 1992, Wednesday|
|Age (As in 2021):||29 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, U.S|
|Home Town:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|School:||Pembroke Pines Charter High School|
|College:||Florida International University (2010-2014)|
Rish Karam (Present)
|Height:||5 Feet 0 Inches (Approx)|
|Favorite Actor:||Ayushmann Khurrana|
|Favorite Fruits:||Custard Apple (Sitaphal)|
|Favorite Fast Food:||Taco Bell|
|Favorite Drinks:||Boba Tea|
|Favorite Destinations:||Rome, Miami|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth:||$100 Thousand (Estimated)|
Other Facts You Need To Know About Monica Vaswani:
- She has a wonderful dog named Simba.
- She’s a vegetarian.
- Monica rarely drinks or attends parties.
- She is her parent’s only child.
- She loves dancing. And had opened a dance studio. She started dancing since she was 9.
- She had rescued a cat a few months before, which she named the Gobi.
- Her parents divorced when she was young, and this is something that bothers her to this day. But she is still in touch with her.
- Rish Karam, Monica Vaswani’s boyfriend, is a businessman.
- She enjoys playing pranks on people.
- On weekends, she runs a small dance studio where she teaches various styles of Indian dance to children aged 3 to 18.
- She is so enamored with her culture that she founded the Indian Student Association clubs in her high school and wanted to put on cultural shows, which she did by bringing the Diwali Shows.
- She dislikes sweet foods and prefers savory ones.
- She despises horror films.
- She also competed in Miss India Worldwide in 2012.
What is Family Karma?
Family Karma is an American reality television series that premiered on Bravo on March 8, 2020. It follows the lives of several Indian American families who relocated to the Miami, Florida area around the same time. The show has been renewed for a second season, which will premiere on June 2, 2021. “Family Karma” is the first reality television show with an all-India cast. The series depicts the conflict that arises from coming from multigenerational homes steeped in traditional Indian culture while navigating new, decidedly more modern American ways.
“Family Karma” returns to Bravo on Wednesday, June 2 at 9 p.m. ET.