Who is Peter Rex?
Peter Rex is a Seattle-based entrepreneur, philanthropist, and thought leader who developed a billion-dollar investment firm from the ground up in less than seven years and now manages a technology firm. He is the founder of an ecosystem of companies based in Austin, Texas. It provides services in three main areas: technology, investments, and real estate.
Peter also co-founded InvestRes, which specializes in real estate, asset management, and property management. Also, he serves as a Board member of The Catholic University of America. Rex set out on an 18-month journey in 2015 to undertake a business investigation and feasibility study to understand better how to implement his business strategy on the most significant feasible scale while minimizing risk.
He spoke with commercial, nonprofit, and government leaders in over 1,000 meetings in 85 countries, devising a worldwide strategy based on his skills and experiences. Likewise, in 2017, he founded MakeRise (previously TrustWork), a mobile app that connects service industry professionals with clients. With offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Austin, and Dallas, today employs over 400 people.
|Real/Birth Name:||Peter Rex|
|Active From:||2010- Present|
|Famous As:||Founder & CEO of Rex|
|Family and Siblings|
|Date of Birth:||1982|
|Age (As of 2023):||41|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Home Town:||Austin, Texas|
|School:||Dutchess Community School|
|College:||1. Ave Maria University|
2. University of Oxford
2. Georgetown University
3. Harvard Law School
|Hobbies:||1. Travelling |
2. Working in the social sector
|Marriage/Wedding Location:||United States|
|Son/s:||Two (Name Not Disclosed)|
|Daughter:||One (Name Not Disclosed)|
|Personal Quotes||1. “Develop your skills; your skills are your future equity.”|
2. ‘Go expensive on people and go cheap on commodities.”
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth (As of 2023)||$450-$500 Million (Estimated)|
|Annual Salary:||$1 Million (Estimated)|
Peter Rex Short Bio: Age, Family
The entrepreneur prefers a low-key lifestyle and has kept his precise birthdate secret. However, Peter was born in 1982, and as of 2023, he is now 41 years old. He holds American citizenship, and his ethnicity is white. Peter believes in and follows the Irish Catholic religion. His dedicated and diligent nature also inspires individuals all around the world.
Family Life: Parents, Siblings
Rex was raised by his parents in the United States. Peter’s parents were teachers and have been a source of support for him and his four siblings. However, the names of his parents and siblings are yet to be known.
Peter Rex Height, Weight
The Philanthropist is of medium height and has a well-kept physique. However, he hasn’t said how much he weighs. His lovely brown eyes enhance Peter’s charisma. His excellent energy also draws people in.
Peter began his schooling at Dutchess Community College and eventually transferred to Ave Maria University. In 2003, he earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oxford. Rex also graduated from Georgetown University with a bachelor’s degree in art, philosophy, and government. From 2007 to 2010, he attended Harvard Law School.
People you may know: Rapper Yella Beezy Facts- Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Gay And More
Peter Rex’s Wife & Children
Peter Rex is married and often shares his family photo on social media. Despite this, he didn’t openly disclose his household detail.
However, as per his Instagram post, he and his wife, with a child, went on an extended vacation in 2015. But Peter only shared his vacation pictures after three years on October 2018. The couple seemed to be enjoying themselves in different countries in the picture.
In the caption, the entrepreneur mentioned that they embarked on an 18-month journey with his family. Furthermore, Including his 18 months and other journey, he has visited 85 countries and held over 1000 meetings with business leaders, government officials, and everyday people.
In spite of his busy schedule, Peter always prioritizes his family and frequently goes on vacation. In a Twitter post, he mentioned that he only works 80 hours weekly. The entrepreneur is happily married and currently living with his partner in Austin, Texas, in the United States. The couple was blessed with three children, two sons and one beautiful daughter.
How Much is Peter Rex’s Net Worth?
Peter Rex is one of the most celebrated Entrepreneurs in the United States. He has amassed a multi-billion-dollar business empire. Rex’s firm, InvestRes, has purchased 17,000 apartments, manages $1.5 billion in investments, and has routinely outperformed the Preqin Top Quartile in terms of returns. In addition, his wide-ranging business provides him with a comfortable living. Peter’s annual earnings are expected to be in the $1 million range, and Rex’s net worth is estimated to be between $450 and $500 million.
Interesting Information About Peter Rex
- Peter formally changed his name to Peter Love Rex. He selected the surname name “Rex” because he liked it better and the middle name “Love” because he feels love is the most powerful and significant force in the Universe.
- Pete attended Seminary at the age of 18, intending to become a Catholic missionary priest. He departed after a few months due to disobedience.
- Pete had previously expressed an interest in politics and attended Georgetown University, believing he would be called to public service in Washington, DC. Peter realized after two years that politics was not for him.
- The Agents of Innovation podcast, presented by Francisco Gonzalez, contains interviews with entrepreneurs, philanthropists, and artists, including Peter Rex.
- He has a solid track record, having built a $1.5 billion integrated investment and operations organization with over 300 workers across the United States from a sole proprietorship.
- Peter catalyzed and assisted in the founding Peter catalyzed and assisted in founding Cristo Rey Tampa Salesian High School in 2016, which presently educates over 175 low-income students and will graduate its first senior class in 2020.
- Rex’s views on significant technology business leadership in Silicon Valley have been highlighted on Fox News, Fox Business, Cheddar, and an op-ed piece in The Wall Street Journal.
- Pete is highly enthusiastic about blockchain, machine learning, machine vision, natural language processing (NLP), and all-new technology. So, his goal is to use business to elevate humanity.
Our mission at Rex is to Elevate Humanity through business.— Peter Rex (@PeterRex) February 3, 2021
We’re growing rapidly and hiring elite talent willing to achieve great things.
Apply if you’re a fit or please recommend to your networks. Open positions below and at https://t.co/0DtyArQlcn