Last Updated : October 18, 2022
|Quick Info→||Age (2021): 28 Years Old||Wife/Spouse: Victoria D’Ariano|
Who is Regan Grimes?
Regan Grimes is an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder. He is well-known for his fitness Entrepreneur, including selling supplements, clothes, and high-end weightlifting equipment. And he is also the owner of the Canadian gym FlexPlex Muscle & Fitness.
|Real/Birth Name:||Regan Grimes|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Bodybuilder, YouTuber|
|Family and Siblings|
|Date of Birth:||26th June 1993, Saturday|
|Age (As in 2021):||28 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Lindsay, Ontario, Canada|
|Home Town:||Lindsay, Ontario|
|Married/Wedding:||Victoria D’Ariano (2018)|
Victoria D’Ariano (Fitness Trainer)
|Height:||5 Feet 11 Inches (180 cm)|
|Weight:||255 lbs (116 KG)|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|Awards & Nomination|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth (As in 2021):||$3.5 Million (Estimated)|
You May Also Like: Kevin Owens [WWE] Tattoo Meaning, Wife, Net Worth, Height, Facts
Short Bio: Birth, Age, Zodiac
Regan Grimes was born on June 26, 1993. He is recently 28 years old. Although, he was born and grown in Lindsay, Ontario, Canada. And he is currently residing in Hamilton, Canada. Moreover, he has a Zodiac sign of Cancer. And he is a Canadian citizen.
Family And Education
Fitness Entrepreneur seems to like privacy, so he has not disclosed any of the information related to his family and education.
Regan Grimes is a Canadian bodybuilder who began training when he was 17 with the intention of becoming stronger for motocross races and hasn’t stopped since. And this may be due in large part to the fact that he’s a genetic freak who was incredibly impressive at only 18 years old.
Furthermore, he wanted to follow this new interest because of the positive outcomes he had. So, in his early twenties, he entered his first bodybuilding competition and won. And the rest is history.
- Vancouver Pro, IFBB Men’s Bodybuilding, 2nd place
- Wings of Strength Chicago Pro, IFBB Men’s Bodybuilding, 5th place
- Tampa Pro, IFBB Men’s Open Bodybuilding, 5th place
- British Grand Prix Pro – 2nd Place
- Europa Pro – 4th Place
- Japan Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – 3rd place
- Romania Muscle Fest Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – 3rd place
- Olympia Classic Physique – 8th place
- New York Pro Men’s Classic Physique – 1st place
- Ontario Provincials, 2nd place Open Men’s Heavyweight, 2nd place Junior Heavyweight
- Mississauga Luchka O’Brien Classic, Junior Bodybuilding, Men’s Bodybuilding Heavyweight, and Overall, 1st place
- Ultimate Fitness Events Bodybuilding Contest (UFE), Middleweight Men’s Bodybuilding, 1st place
Who is Regan Grimes Married to?
Regan Grimes got married to Victoria D’Ariano in October 2018. Victoria has been by his side since the start of his bodybuilding career. She seems so sweet. There is an excellent component to their relationship because they have been together for so long.
According to the source, many people said he cheated on her with his cameraman when Regan attended a bodybuilding show. It occurred soon after they became pregnant and had a miscarriage, but it’s not verified.
Who is Victoria D’Ariano?
She is an Instagram star, entrepreneur, kinesiologist, YouTube personality, and fitness model who has worked with several well-known brands and websites worldwide. Her most notable projects include BPI Sports and Do You Even.
Victoria was born on June 20, 1992, and is currently 29 years old.
IFBB Professional Bodybuilder stands 5 feet 11 inches tall (180cm). He weighs about 255 lbs and 116 in KG. His body measurements are as follows: arms 18, chest 49.5, waist 31, thighs 28, and calves 18.
How Much Is Regan Grimes Net Worth?
IFBB PRO bodybuilder has a worth of an estimated $3.5 million. He’s made a tidy profit from his fitness centers and classes. Grimes also has an online apparel store where he sells a wide range of things, which has allowed him to see a massive rise in his net worth year after year. He is recently building his twenty-first-century fantasy home.
Other Interesting Facts And Trivia About Regan Grimes:
- One of Regan’s goals is to get as much blood flowing to his muscles as possible when he works out.
- Regan’s favorite thing about the training is The pump, Throwing his headphones in and crushing heavy ass weight.
- Regan started his journey in Men’s Open Bodybuilding when he started hitting the gym to gain strength for motocross racing.
- Grimes stopped racing around Grade 11 and started putting his energy into the gym. He never knew if he could make bodybuilding a career. He just put his head down and did the work.
- Regan will progress to isolation exercises, but with much lighter weight, he can do a lot of repetitions and get the pump.
- He enjoys Motocross Racing, getting together with friends for meals, playing video games, and talking about the fitness industry in his spare time.
2. Famous Birthdays