Last Updated : January 27, 2023
|Quick Info→||Age (2023): 45 Years Old||Marital Status: Married|
Who is Trenni Kusnierek?
Trenni Kusnierek is a multi-talented and versatile American sports anchor and Reporter who works for NBC Sports Boston. Her job as a reporter for FSN Pittsburgh, WDJT-TV, ABC Sports, and FSN Wisconsin is also well-known.
She has also worked at WDJT-TV (2001-2002), FSN Pittsburgh (2003-2007), ABC Sports (2005), and FSN Wisconsin (2008), as well as for the MLB Network as a reporter and former studio host as well as for the Big Ten Network and the NFL Network.
She served as a preseason sideline correspondent for the Green Bay Packers with Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon.
|Short Bio and Career|
|Real/Birth Name:||Trenni Kusnierek|
|Active From:||1999 – Present|
|Family and Siblings|
Lynda Krawiecki Kusnierek
Breanne Kusnierek Eoff
|Date of Birth:||1977 April 30, Saturday|
|Age (As of 2023):||45 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Milwaukee, United States|
|School:||Muskego High School|
|Hobbies||Reading, Traveling, Photography, Mountain Climbing|
|Husband/Spouse:||Sean Casey (M. 2022)|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (179cm)|
|Weight (Approx.):||130 Pounds (59KG)|
|Body Measurements:||35-24-36 Inches|
|Quotes & Books|
|Personal Quotes:||“Addiction to social media can fuel anxiety and depression.”|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million (Estimated)|
|Annual Salary:||$350,000 (Approx.)|
Similar: Stephanie Hamill [Anchor] Facts- Wiki, Bio, Age, Parents, Husband, Net Worth
The stunning reporter was born on 1977 April 30, in Milwaukee, United States. As of 2023, she turned 45 years old. Anchors hold American nationality with belong of white descent. She has been following Christianity and Taurus Zodiac sign.
Family And Education
Trenni has a family of seven members, her father, David Kusnierek, and mother, Lynda Krawiecki Kusnierek. The grandparent’s info is hidden from the world. She grew up with two siblings, brother Bryon Kusnierek and sister Breanne Kusnierek Eoff.
About Kusnierek’s education, she competed from Muskego High School, Later enrolled at Marquette University for higher studies.
Trenni Kusnierek Husband
The American sports anchor has already set on the path of married life. She has tied the knot to the love of her life, Sean Casey. He was a long-time boyfriend of our gorgeous Reporter. The couple arranged the wedding on August 27, 2022, at Summit Lodge Resort, Killington, Vermont, USA. Trenni’s husband has kept silent about his information. Our hand got nothing regarding Kusnierek’s husband, although we have tried our best. The Reporter has mentioned he has shy and reserved nature through her Instagram.
Is Trenni Kusnierek Pregnant?
The rumors about Trenni getting pregnant have hit the internet. However, there is no proof to support that gossip. There is no official announcement concerning the upcoming baby from the couple.
Trenni Kusnierek West Point
On the football game of Army-Navy, some cadets were seen making The Ok sign with their hands. Then, Trenni was summoned to Boston Public Radio to express her opinion.
Trenni’s Physical Appearance
The host has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (179cm) with a weight of 130 Pounds (59 kg). She consists of long Blonde hair and mesmerizing Hazel eyes. Her beautiful body measure 35-24-36 Inches.
Net worth Of Trenni Kusnierek
The NBC anchor’s primary income comes from her work in the media industry. She earns $350,000 per Annual. Her net worth is estimated to be $1 Million.
Other Quick Facts About Trenni Kusnierek
- Currently, she works as a host at crosstown GOOD KARMA Sports WAUK-A ESPN MILWAUKEE with FOX affiliate WITI-TV (FOX 6)’s JEN LADA.
- Trenni began her career as a news correspondent for WDJT-TV in 2001.
- She dealt with anxiety when she was five years old.
Believe many people here are trying to point out the fact that an unpaid internship is a privilege not everyone can (literally) afford. I may have had to put myself through college but my parents were employed and I had a place to live. For many students, they are working to put— Trenni Kusnierek (@trenni) March 1, 2021
- She is a news host, mental health advocate, motivational speaker, and feminist.
- Trenni is an Emmy award-winning sports anchor and Reporter for NBC Sports Boston.
- In 1999, she starred on the reality dating TV show ‘Change of Heart.’
- NBC Sports hired her to serve as a curling correspondent at the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- She has also worked as a reporter for the Big Ten Network and the NFL Network.
- She served as a sports journalist and talk show host for WTMJ (AM) and ESPN 540 in Milwaukee from 2011 to 2013.
- Trenni became embroiled in a controversy after calling Colin Cowherd a “lying sack of crap” on WEEI.
- She is a well-known runner who has competed in many marathons, including three Boston Marathons and climbed Mount Rainier.
- She is a dog lover. She has two lovely dogs.
- Her favorite sport is Baseball. She also said; she started loving sports because of a baseball in her Instagram post.
- Besides her busy schedule, she finds out some time for her friends and traveling and keeping her mentally and physically fit.
- She used to hate traveling; it has caused her anxiety since she was 4 or 5 years old.
Major Sources / Reference
1. NBC Sports