Last Updated : February 1, 2023
|Quick Info→||Age (2023): 53 Years Old||Marital Status: Married|
Who is Vernard Hodges?
Dr. Vernard Hodges is an American Veterinarian Doctor who runs his own business, invests in real estate, and is a reality TV star from Bonaire, GA. He is a proud graduate of Fort Valley State University and the well-known Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine. ‘He is also a star on Critter Fixers: Country Vets.
Vernard was an only child, so he didn’t have anyone to play with when he was growing up. He spent most of his time playing with his pets, which made him want to learn how to take care of them. He was determined to learn and become a vet one day.
|Real/Birth Name:||Vernard Hodges|
|Famous As:||Founder And Owner Of Veterinary Hospital|
|Family and Siblings|
|Date of Birth:||3rd September 1970, Thursday|
|Age (As of 2023):||53|
|Birth Place:||New York, USA|
|Home Town:||Bonaire, Georgia, United States|
|Education:||1. Fort Valley State University|
2. Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (173cm)|
|Awards & Nomination|
|Awards:||Critics Choice Award for best animal show|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth (As of 2023):||$1 Million|
You May Like: Dr. Seema Yasmin Wiki, Bio, Husband, Height, Net Worth
Vernard Hodges’ Bio, Family
On September 3, 1970, Dr. Vernard Hodges was born. As of 2023, he is 53 years old. Born in Norwalk, Connecticut, Hodges grew up in Fort Valley, Georgia.
He fell in love with caring for animals at his parent’s farm in Peach County, Georgia. His parents owned a small farm in Peach County, Georgia, where he learned to love caring for cows, goats, and dogs. The detail regarding his biological father is unknown. But he was grown by his mother and Japanese stepdad.
Hodges’ Education and Career
Dr. Vernard Hodges is proud to have graduated from Fort Valley State University and the prestigious Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Hodges started and owned several successful animal hospitals. He mainly works at the Critter Fixer Veterinary Hospital in Bonaire, Georgia. Dr. Hodges and Critter Fixer were so famous that the National Geographic Channel noticed. In 2019
Dr. Hodges started a real estate company with several apartment complexes and commercial properties worth millions of dollars. Then, he started a blog about how to win by betting on yourself. He wrote “Bet on Yourself: From Zero to Millions,” which became a best-seller. Bet on Yourself was the top book on Amazon’s list of books about money.
Is Dr. Vernard Hodges Married?
Vernard is very happy with his wife, Kimberly Hodge. They have one child together—Vernard II, 17 years old. Vernard II already has his sights set on pursuing a career in veterinary medicine as his father did. There are also three dogs in the family.
Vernard Hodges’ Height and Body
He stands at the height of approximately 5 feet 8 inches. The medium-sized veterinary doctor’s exact weight is unknown but seems average.
Dr. Vernard Hodges’s Net Worth
The detail regardingVernard;s net worth is still unknown as he has not stated it publically. The estimated net worth is $1 million. The estimation is based on being the owner of multiple veterinary hospitals, real estate, and writer of a best-selling book and television personality.
Based on the 13WMAZ, a Youtube channel Vernard Hodges is a self-made millionaire, from zero to millions.
As a veterinarian, Hodges has made a lot of money. But his life was transformed, and he redefined what it means to hustle hard. He now shares his heart and skills to inspire others to bet on themselves.
5 Quick Facts About Vernard Hodges
- As a child, he was on the wrong path well, and he learned the hard way that success comes with sacrifice.
- Growing up in a trailer park on a dirt road in Fort Valley, Hodges grew up with his mother and stepfather and never knew his biological father.
- After many years of helping animals on Bonaire, producers from National Geographic got in touch with the two and asked if they would let them film their work as veterinarians. After signing this multi-year deal with National Geographic, Hodges wants to use his nonprofit to reach out to and teach more young people.
- The hospital, run by Hodges and Ferguson, treats more than 20,000 animals annually.
- Hodges wrote a book called Bet on Yourself: From Zero to Millions, which came out in 2018. The book sold out quickly and was ranked as Amazon’s number one “Personal Finance Book.” Bet on Yourself: From Zero to Millions is a mix of Hodges’s autobiographical stories from the past and his solid, easy-to-understand advice about money.
- Vernard has won many awards throughout his career and is also a member of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity at his old college.