|Quick Info→||Age (2022): 57 Years Old||Husband/Spouse: Not Disclosed|
Who is Darya Folsom
An American journalist, Darya Folsom was raised in Connecticut and is widely regarded as one of the best in the business. She’s presently a morning news anchor for KRON-TV in San Rafael, California.
Before joining the KRON-TV news crew, she worked as a Morning Anchor for WTTG-TV in Washington, D.C., Anchor and reporter in Phoenix, Portland, Maine; Palm Springs; Boise Idaho; and Kansas City.
Short Bio: Age, Birthday
As of the year 2022, Folsom is 57 years old. She was born in the state of Connecticut, United States of America, on October 10, 1965. Her birthday is October 10, and her birth sign is Libra. Each year, she has a party to mark the occasion. In addition to having American citizenship, Darya is of Jewish heritage.
Read Also: Rhonda Walker [Anchor] Wiki, Age, Husband, Surgery, Facts
Darya Folsom’s Family
She was born and raised in Connecticut by her loving parents. At the age of five, Darya dreamed of being a journalist and owned a tape recorder that she used to record her younger sister, who was also her best friend.
Darya has a brother, Steve Hirschfeld. Steve is an attorney and the managing partner for the San Francisco office of the law firm Hirschfeld Kraemer LLP.
Darya Folsom’s Education
Darya graduated from the University of Kansas with a bachelor’s degree in journalism. After graduating from college in 1987, she went to London to study art history and political science.
Who is Darya Folsom’s Husband?
In a 2006 article about Darya, it was said that she and her husband of 17 years went to a restaurant, where Darya was asked to leave because of her “loud voice.” The interview also says that Darya’s husband is a “stay-at-home dad.”
You May Like: Feven Kay [Anchor] Facts- Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband, Parents
Darya Folsom’s Controversy
In December of 2017, she was entangled in a controversy that also featured a well-known rapper by the name of Diddy. Henry Watford, a news anchor, was overheard in a video by multiple sources claiming that Diddy is a drunk who is blunt and also loves smoking. Henry Watford was quoted as stating this. After some time, all of Diddy’s admirers on Twitter responded negatively to Henry’s comments.
Later on, he expressed regret for his previous comments. In addition, Darya claimed in a video that Diddy’s supposed ailment prevents him from managing anyone and makes it impossible to control his drinking and abrasive behavior.
Darya Folsom’s Salary & Net Worth
Since 1998, Darya has worked as an anchor for the morning news at KRON 4, where she has earned a respectable income. The annual mean wage that Darya receives is 70,000 dollars approx.
She has an estimated net worth between $300k and $700k as of 2022. Her primary source of income is her job as a journalist.
Darya Folsom’s Height
Folsom’s height is approximately 5 feet 11 inches, according to estimates.
9 Quick Facts About Darya Folsom
- The violin and flute were two of Darya’s favorite instruments when she was a kid.
- Her work has brought her around the world — to Guatemala, where she revealed sweatshops; to Hollywood for the Academy Awards; and to Chicago for the 1996 Democratic National Convention.
- She gets a lot of flak for performing obscene acts and wearing provocative outfits during the live event.
- Despite her age, she maintains a svelte and athletic physique through regular exercise.
- She has stated on social media that she is not a sports fan and follows it primarily as a part of her profession to stay informed and aware of what is happening in the world around her.
- It’s not just her career that Darya is passionate about; she also devotes her time to a number of charitable causes.
- The UFC champion’s father, Connor Mcgregor, dressed his son in a stylish blue suit with a yellow tie and black sunglasses in an August 2017 Facebook photo. In her mind, getting dressed was like dressing a dog, and it was an apt comparison.
- In addition to her powerful voice, Darya has a commanding presence that draws attention and interrupts talks.
- Darya conducted a full-body photo session for a San Jose Magazine cover story in 2004. Several websites used the images for their content.