Dasha Burns is a prominent Journalist and Columnist from the United States. Also, she worked as a producer for the American morning news and talk program Weekend Today for a year. In addition, she had a brief stint as a writer and contributor on CNN. Besides, Burn was a documentary producer and global health consultant at Oliver Global. In addition, she founded and launched a documentary production unit at a global development-focused strategic communications firm. Currently, Dasha has served as a Reporter at NBC News since 2016.
Who is Dasha Burns’ Husband?
The stunning Journalist Dasha Burns was in a committed relationship with Ben Winkle. In Global Health Strategies, the beautiful news anchor’s husband, Ben, holds the position of Senior Associate. The happy pair got engaged in Glacier National Park in July 2018. Similarly, the couple’s September 14, 2019, marriage ceremony was stunning.
In the United States, Groveland, California, was the setting for the wedding. The gorgeous NBC news correspondent and her handsome husband, Ben, were together for almost six years before tying the knot. The couple does not have any children as of yet.
People You May Know: Aaron Gilchrist Wiki, Age, NBC, Married, Wife/Husband, Facts
Family and Education Details
The famous reporter Dasha Burns was born to Larysa Burns on March 1, 1992, in Oregon, New York, United States. The CNN writer tends to keep details about her family private, so the writer’s father and younger sister’s names are still unknown.
According to the information provided on Dasha’s LinkedIn profile, the NBC news reporter and producer earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Media Studies and Anthropology from the University of California, Berkeley. Throughout her time there, she maintained a grade point average of 3.9.
Other Facts You Need To Know About Dasha Burns:
- Dasha is an avid animal lover. She pets two little puppies.
- Burns served as Choreographer at Legoland California Resort for two consecutive years.
- She owns a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology and Media studies from the University of California, Berkey.
- The compassionate reporter travels miles for reporting. Also, she has been to India for news coverage.
- Dasha is active on social media. She amasses over 5k followers on Instagram and 15.3k followers on Twitter.
- In 2020, she grabbed the media’s attention as she got infected with covid-19. Later, she shared her recovery journey in the media.