Last Updated : January 19, 2022
|Quick Info→||Age (2022): 39 Years Old||Wife/Spouse: Karen Carter-Derrico|
Who is Deon Derrico?
Deon Derrico is an American real estate investor and actor best known for his roles in Acess Hollywood and Doubling Down with the Derricos.
Deon and Karen, a homemaker mom, had 15 children together: two singletons, quintuplets, triplets, and two sets of twins, all of whom were born naturally. And they have suffered four miscarriages.
He has opened his own Entertainment production house named Deon Derrico Entertainment, Inc. Doubling Down With The Derricos season 2 premieres on TLC on Tuesday, June 1st at 10 p.m.
|Short Bio and Career|
|Real/Birth Name:||Deon Derrico|
|Profession:||Actor, Real Estate Agent|
|Famous For:||Actor |
(Doubling Down With the Derricos)
|Family and Siblings|
His grandfather lived 108 years of a very healthy life.
Christopher Turner (Dead)
(31 Jan 1966-27 Jan 2020)
|Date of Birth:||16th September 1983, Friday|
|Age (As in 2022):||39 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Detroit, United States|
|School:||Detroit Public schools|
Cooley High School
|Marriage Date:||30th April 2002, Tuesday|
|Children/Kids:||Darian Dai Derrico (F) – 14 Years Old|
Derrick Derrico (M) – 11 Years Old
Dallas Derrico (M) – 8 Years Old
Denver Derrico (M) – 8 Years Old
Deniko Derrico (M) – 6 Years Old
Dariz Derrico (M) – 6 Years Old
Deonee Derrico (F) – 6 Years Old
Daician Derrico (F) – 6 Years Old
Datien Demi Derrico (F) – 6 Years Old
Diez Derrico (M) – 2 Years Old
Dior Derrico (M) – 2 Years Old
Dawsyn Derrico (F) – 12 Months
De’Aren Derrico (F) – 12 Months
Dyver Derrico (M) – 12 Months
Carter Derrico (M) – (Died)
|Height:||6 Feet 1 Inch (185 cm)|
|Weight:||196 lbs (89 KG)|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
You May Like: Chris Bassett Wiki, Age, Wife, Kids, Net Worth, Facts
Other Interesting Facts and Trivia
- He has a cute puppy named Coco.
- Deon Derrico and his wife Karen met in a Detroit nightclub. Karen was a flight attendant at the time, and Detroit was her home base.
- His parents got divorced when he was 13, so he was raised by his grandmother.
- His father had a construction company, and his mother ran a hair salon.
- Deon was cast as the lead in Not Another Gospel Play.
- He became a hairstylist and salon owner and ran many other small companies to support his acting profession.
- Carter Derrico was a member of the “Triplens.” The Triplets are the couple’s two surviving triplets from their first set of triplets. Carter, the newborn, was the only one who did not live.
- Carter had just been born when he died; therefore, the hospital needed a name for the newborn. They eventually came up with the name Carter.
- Deon and his wife didn’t give Carter a D name like the rest of the kids because it would confuse them. Karen stated that she did not want to discuss her children or had to explain where one of them was. People would know right once that Carter was the baby that died.
- Deon’s clincher came when he asked Karen how many children she wanted. Without hesitation, she said, “However many The Lord blesses us with.” And they ended with the 15th member of the family.
- Deon Derrico and his wife Karen maintain their children’s birth order. They utilize the order of birth to organize their children and keep track of everything. Everyone knows their place, so no one is forgotten or left behind.
- As a homage to his mother, he and his wife named their firstborn daughter after her Darian is her name, while Marian is his mother’s.
- While some believe that having many children is boring and irresistible, they believe that it is ideal if they do not have to teach their children particular things; instead, they learn from one another.
- Karen and Deon also have a 17-year-old adopted son named Derron Derrico. Derron was married and expecting a kid in 2014. He is presently reported to be alienated from his family. He is not referenced or featured in the show (Doubling Down With the Derricos).
- Deon has claimed to have an older son Juan.