Lisa Cornwell is a former golf anchor and broadcast personality on Golf Central. Lisa started playing golf at the age of 5 and became the youngest state women’s golf champion at the age of 14. In 2021, she joined Progressive Golf Management as an independent contractor.
Who is Lisa Cornwell’s Partner?
Lisa is a stunning golf anchor who doesn’t share her personal relationship details on social media platforms. Every fan is awaiting the news of her relationship and desperately wants to know whether Lisa is married or in a relationship.
Now, the doubt is clear. Lisa Cornwell is the wife of Sarah Kemp, an Australian professional golfer who started playing golf at the age of 12. Kemp has played on the LPGA Tour, Ladies European Tour, and ALPG Tour.
The couple has yet to release their wedding photos and videos. But they do have pictures of each other on their social media pages. Lisa always supports Sarah, and she also attends the LPGA Tour for her. She helped her to be calm during the Kroger Queen City Championship.
They are seen pretty happy alongside each other on social media and in games and events. The duo supports and enjoys each other’s company.
People you may know: KX News’ Amber Wheeler Wiki, Age, Family, Married, Husband, Salary, Height
Age, Family, Education
The beautiful former golfer was born on September 2, 1975, in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States. She was born into an American family of white ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she currently lives in Orlando, Florida.
Her mother’s name is Eva Gardner Cornwell, but her father’s name is not available. Although, Cornwell’s father is the cousin of the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton. She was raised along with her sister, Tracy Cornwell Simpson.
She completed her high school education at Fayetteville High School. Then Cornwell went for higher education at Southern Methodist University before transferring to the University of Arkansas as a scholarship student.
You May Like: Is Joe Machi Gay or Transgender? Everything We Know
Interesting Facts About Lisa Cornwell
- Cornwell was a three-time All-American junior golfer and four-time Arkansas Women’s State Amateur Champion.
- She had most of her golf success when she was 15-17 years old.
- Cornwell is a dog lover and has two puppies, one a Yorkie and a French Bulldog.
- Lisa is also an Ambassador of the Executive Global Tour.
- Cornwell has also played basketball and was selected for all-conference and all-state championships.
- She received a text message from her childhood idol, Nancy Lopez, and took a screenshot of it while working on an instructional series with her.
- The golf anchor has always wanted to be an author and has already published a book titled Dreams: The Path to Wholeness (2006).
- Cornwell was the first scholarship player in program history for the University of Arkansas Women’s golf team.
You May Also Like: Inside ESPN’s Kendra Andrews: Age, Relationship And Family