Last Updated : December 20, 2022
|Quick Info→||Marital Status: Unmarried||Age: 38 Years Old|
Who is Philip Rucker?
Philip James Madelen Rucker, a Wash Post Senior Washington Correspondent in NBC News and MSNBC Political Analyst, is better known as Philip Rucker. He began working for The Post in 2005 as a local news reporter.
Moreover, he is the co-author of the No. 1 New York Times bestsellers “I Alone Can Fix It” as well as “A Very Stable Genius.” He was the White House Bureau Chief who covered the entirety of Trump’s presidency.
|Real/Birth Name:||Philip James Madelen Rucker|
|Family and Siblings|
|Date of Birth:||20 March 1984, Tuesday|
|Age (As in 2022):||38 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Georgia, United States|
|Home Town:||Washington, DC|
|School:||St. Andrew’s School (2002)|
|College:||Yale University (2006)|
|Height:||5 Feet 9 Inches (175 cm)|
|Weight:||187 lbs. (85 KG)|
|Quotes & Books|
|Books:||1. I Alone Can Fix It|
2. A Very Stable Genius
|Awards & Nomination|
|Awards:||1. Pulitzer Prize and George Polk Award for their reporting on Russia’s interference (2016)|
2. Aldo Beckman Award for overall excellence in White House coverage (2021)
3. Sigma Delta Chi Award, for coverage of Russian interference ( 2018 )
|Nominations:||Gerald Loeb Award for Breaking News|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth (As in 2022):||$1 Million (Estimated)|
|Salary:||$50 Thousand Per Month|
Similar: Susan Del Percio [Analyst] Facts- Bio, Partner, Husband, Age, MSNBC
He was born in Georgia, United States, on March 20, 1984. He is currently 38 years old. He is currently residing in the United States, in Washington, DC. Pisces is his astrological/Zodiac sign.
Philip Rucker Family Details
He is one of the celebrities that keeps his personal information private. There isn’t much information available about his parents and siblings.
He has mentioned his mother and sister a couple of times on social media. He has a sister named Clara, and he feels that his mother was the strongest and most loving woman he knew, but his father’s names and occupations are unknown.
He is 5 feet 9 inches tall, 175 cm long, and weighs 86 kg (187 lbs.). He has short black hair and brown eyes.
Is Philip Rucker Married?
Philip’s work life is well known to the public, but it is not the same in his personal life. His personal life is not well-documented on social media. We know he is not married, and we don’t know anything about his affairs or girlfriends.
Is Philip Gay?
Many people are wondering if he is gay because he refuses to marry. He might be waiting for the right person, or he may not have time for any relationship. It is unknown if he is gay or not. We can assume it’s a rumor until it’s proven.
Philip Rucker’s Salary And Net Worth
Rucker is a well-known reporter and journalist. He has risen to levels that many journalists can only dream about because of hard work and dedication. According to the source, he has an estimated net worth of $1 million and a monthly salary of $50 thousand.
Other Facts You Need To Know About Philip Rucker:
- He has a sweet pet dog named Axe.
- Philip enjoys traveling, and he is a food lover and tries a different variety of foods.
- After graduating with a history degree in 2006, Philip worked as a reporter and editor for the Yale Daily News.
- In 2014, he was appointed to White House Bureau Chief to cover the 2014 midterm elections and the 2016 presidential election.
- In 2018, he was selected national political reporter and then elevated to a congressional correspondent.
- As an undergraduate, Philip was a member of many clubs, including the Elizabethan Club and the Saybrook College Council.
2. The Washington Post