|Quick Info→||Age (2023): 50 Years Old||Ex-Wife/Spouse: Donna|
Who is Ryan Sickler?
Ryan Sickler is a well-known American YouTuber, standup comedian, and writer. He is a popular host of The HoneyDew Podcast, featuring standup comedians and storytellers. He mainly appears on Podcasts and has also hosted one popular podcast named ‘The Crabfeast.’ People specifically recognize him for his work on ‘Cutman’ (2009), ‘Cubed’ (2009), ‘Get a Hold of Yourself’ (2018), and ‘The Funny Dance Show’ (2020).
|Real/Birth Name:||Ryan Sickler|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Standup Comedian, Writer, Producer|
|Famous As:||Stand-up Comedian|
|Family and Siblings|
|Date of Birth:||8th March 1973, Thursday|
|Age (As of 2023):||50 Years Old|
|Birth Place:||Baltimore, Maryland|
|Height:||5 Feet 6 Inches (167 cm)|
|Weight:||125 lbs (75 KG)|
|Hair Color:||Blonde (White)|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|Income & Assets|
|Net Worth (As of 2023):||$5 Million|
Short Bio: Birth, Age, & Zodiac
The aspiring comedian was born in 1973 in Baltimore, Maryland, along with his twin brother Derek. Ryan Sickler celebrates his birthday every year on the 8th of March, making him a Pisces.
Ryan holds an American nationality and white ethnicity. He is currently 50 years old and resides in Los Angeles, California.
Ryan’s Relationship with His Parents
He has a fraternal twin brother named Derek and a younger brother named Todd. He was four years old when his family moved out of the city to the suburbs. His parents wanted more space for their children.
The comedian was closer to his father, but his mother practically hated him. She physically and mentally abused him and biased him against her other kids. When Ryan’s parents split up, his mother clearly stated that she wanted her younger son Todd and one of the twins; Derek was okay to come with her too, but she didn’t wish to Ryan,
However, his father was clear that he wanted all his children. So, the judge gave his father full custody of the children, and his mother had to pay child support to him. His mother didn’t even want him to know where she lived.
Ryan had a traumatic relationship with his mother, but he states his father to be his inspiration. He was 11 when he sneaked up at night behind his father, watching Bustin Loose, and he accidentally giggled. Instead of scolding him, his father asked him to watch the show with him if he wanted. That’s how Ryan came into comedy.
The inspirational comedian’s father passed away at the age of 42. At the time, Ryan and his twin brother were 16, and his younger brother was 12. Before death, he had a heart attack, got treated immediately, and went home.
His brother Todd woke him up in the morning, saying that his father wasn’t breathing. The siblings went to his room, checked on him, and found that he was dead. This incident was tragic for all of them.
They called 911, but the ambulance came and refused to take the corpse and left the children with the dead body. Then, they called relatives, and the relatives told them not to inform their grandmother and lied that they only took him to the hospital.
Their relatives were on their way to help them, and the siblings just sobbed until they arrived. Ryan states that day; they lost the only parent who cared for all of them.
Is Ryan Sickler Twins?
Yes, He has a twin brother, Derek. They grew up together. There is no detailed information about him. We will update you once we find anything more about him.
Ryan Sickler’s Educational Background
The comedian is well-educated and has graduated from a good university. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication. He went to Towson University in Maryland.
Ryan Sickler’s Career
The popular comedian is famous for his podcast, The HoneyDew Podcast. Besides, he has appeared on many other shows and influenced people with his comedy and motivational speeches. His 2018 album ‘Get a Hold of Yourself’ hit the #1 standup album on the Billboard charts and the #1 Comedy Album on the iTunes charts.
Ryan has also appeared on several other significant podcasts, including The Joe Rogan Experience and Your Mom’s House. Sickler also has a YouTube channel with around 178k subscribers. He has also acted as a producer for many shows.
Relationship Status: Wife, Divorce, & Kids
Ryan was happily married to his wife, Donna. However, they split up in divorce after a few years of marriage. They have a daughter named Stella together.
His daughter was just born when they split up. His divorce experience was tragic, and he doesn’t like talking about it much. When he was 42 years old, and his daughter was one, he had a health problem.
It scared him that he would have to face the same fate as his dad when his daughter was just born. But Ryan overcame it and is now older and living happily with his daughter Stella in Los Angeles, California. He is a single dad raising his daughter Stella with his ex-wife Donna.
Before their daughter, Donna had a son named Derek, 20 years old as of 2023. Ryan accepts his stepson with all his heart and treats him like his own son.
When they were kids, Ryan and his brother Derek used to have Buck teeth. He shared a picture with his siblings on Twitter on National Siblings Day. However, Ryan is undoubtedly a handsome man. Sickler stands 5 ft and 6 inches tall and weighs around 75 kg.
How Much is Ryan Sickler’s Net Worth?
Ryan Sickler earns from his career as a comedian, actor, writer, and producer. He is successful in what he does. His net worth is around $5 million.
Other Quick Facts About Ryan Sickler:
- The comedian lived with his grandmother after his father’s death.
- His grandmother also had a heart attack, and he tried to revive her. Unfortunately, she died.
- He likes fishing and is a fan of sports, and he has also appeared as a regular on Fox Sports.
- Ryan’s Podcast, The HoneyDew Podcast, is averaging 1.5 million downloads per month as of 2021.
- He has made appearances on The Joe Rogan Experience, Comedy Central’s This is Not Happening, Viceland’s Party Legends and has co-hosted The CrabFeast podcast for the past seven years.
- The hilarious comedian is the Supervising Producer on Season 2 of Kevin Hart’s award-winning Donald Mac series and the Co-Executive Producer of the E! series, The Funny Dance Show.
- Ryan has made many TV appearances, including CBS The Late Late Show, Tosh.O, and Live At Gotham.
- Having a fraternal twin brother, Ryan tweeted a joke about having identical twin beds.
- He and his brother were on the same baseball team in high school, and he was disappointed and jealous that he was not chosen for an all-star baseball squad while his twin brother was.
- On father’s day of 2019, Ryan posted the last picture of his father, which he took with their math teacher.
- Apparently, Ryan and his twin brother failed their maths quiz and forged their father’s signature, and got caught, which led the maths teacher to visit their home for dinner.
- Both his father and teacher were cool with it and took a picture for memory. Ryan is thankful for that day because it was his father’s last picture before death.